Reporting directly to the Japan Head of Internal Audit key roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
• Establishes positive relationships with the business so that Internal Audit is the first to be called about control issues.
• Assist Audit Manager or Head of Internal Audit on maintaining and enhancing the audit methodology guidance and
• Prepares informative reports for EXCO and Audit Committee.
• Assists in the design development and maintenance of comprehensive risk－based audit plans in line with Group focus
• Execute the assigned audit engagement under minimum supervision of Audit Manager or Head of Internal Audit.
• Proactively monitors the completion of corrective audit actions and as necessary advises management of past due
• Supports special projects under the direction of the Audit Manager or the Head of Internal Audit.
• Understands and implements the three－lines of defense risk management framework.
• Understand various stakeholder requirements in the course of audit and deliver audit service against objectives accordingly
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules regulations best practices tools and techniques
• Contribute on liaison with Group IA office as a member of bilingual auditor
• Act as an agent for change where change is needed
• Work efficiently and effectively under the fast changing environment with out of the box
A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance is required
CPA CIA or equivalent e.g.
• 3＋ years auditing experience is required
• Insurance/finance work experience are plus
• Interaction with management
• Knowledge on Japanese insurance regulatory framework
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Japanese
• English proficiency is a must
• Knowledge of internal audit methodology
• Innovative open to change and seeks ways to continually improve
• SQL and Data Analytic experience is plus but require ability to deliver the value using real example in the audit process
• Understanding of insurance operation with auditing experience are plus
• SOX compliance related work experience within finance industry is plus