Marketing Manager, Japan
As Marketing Manager for JP, you will be responsible for devising and executing the overall Go－To－Market plan for Japan and accountable for driving demand generation programs to achieve overall company revenue goals.
Primary focus and areas of responsibility include:
• Develop the marketing strategy, plan, budget and execution.
• Increase brand presence in Japan.
• Contribute to the development of the regional GTM strategy together with sales leadership.
• Generate and maintain high quality lead generation programs in line to over－achieve sales revenue expectations.
• Work closely with Product and Sales teams to understand company objectives and translate into successful Marketing campaigns.
• Manage and execute event plans.
• Help drive visibility of brand through local press.
• Determine how to leverage global demand generation programs in Japan, maximizing their impact through localization.
• Maintain consistent branding and messaging for the company through all outbound communications.
• Orchestrate PR campaigns.
• Manage lead generation programs to generate new prospects.
• Track effectiveness of lead generation programs.
• Develop and drive marketing programs.
• You are a dynamic and energetic marketing professional, based in JP.
• You know Japan market and understand the characteristic
• You possess a broad set of marketing skills, ranging from brand management to GTM strategy to event management.
• You are a hands－on master of execution, and have a strong sense of how to get exceptional results from your marketing efforts.
• You love the thrill of a challenge, and possess a maniacal attention to detail and providing the unexpected.
• You are competent with Salesforce and Market.
• You know how to create and execute campaigns and track effectiveness.
• You have an extensive marketing background, with proven solid experience in both Marketing and ad tech.
• You are a team player with a fierce desire to overachieve.