Creative Service Specialist
We’re seeking a Creative Service Specialist will deal directly with creative agency clients; the role will be involved in the implementation of campaign media plans, QA’ing ads and submitting to publishers. The ideal candidate will be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously whilst providing a high level of service.
This includes the following specific duties:
• To provide 1st line support to all creative agencies.
• Open, organize and maintain clients’ creative accounts.
• Able to problem solve Flash technical issues.
• Developing Flash rich media ads from time to time.
• Monitoring the creation and execution of Sizmek ads.
• Conducting training sessions with creative agencies, both on the phone and in－person.
• Providing technical support for online publishers if required.
• Supporting Sizmek team members throughout the campaign cycle.
• Introducing and educating clients to new Sizmek products, features, and best practices.
• Help to communicate timely information on the development and upgrades on the Sizmek technology.
• Come up with ideas for new formats and executions.
• Technical in ActionScript 2 ＆ 3, HTML, Flash and other popular rich application tools such as Photoshop.
• Understands the technical aspects of online video.
• Degree level education in IT, Multimedia or Computer Science.
• Experience in the online advertising industry.
• Able to master new technologies in short periods of time.
• Able to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time.
• Great attention to detail and highly administrative.
• Highly motivated, independent and resourceful.
• Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment.
• Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure.