Strategic Account Manager
Peer39 （a subsidiary of Sizmek） is the leading provider of page based－semantic data for buyers and sellers of online advertising. We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our Tokyo team to work with our top－tier agency and trading desk clients in the Asia－Pacific region.
The areas of responsibility include:
• Build strong relationships with Peer39’s programmatic buy－side accounts, including trading desks, operating agencies and direct advertisers in the APAC region.
• Liase with Peer39’s local DSP and platform partners, working to ensure our clients make the most of our data to power their campaigns.
• Present Peer39 solutions and best practices to programmatic buyers, including announcing new products and features as they become available.
• Proactively troubleshoot and problem－solve processes and client issues
• Ensure consistent communication and level of support for clients
• Assist clients and partners with RFPs, campaign management, bid strategy and general support
• Analyze client revenue reports to maximize coverage across territory
• Provide actionable market feedback to Peer39’s product team to support the evolution of Peer39’s product offering
• Partner with Sizmek MDX Sales ＆ Account teams in order to penetrate Operating Agencies.
• Act as a brand ambassador within the online display community, including writing articles, blog posts, and providing thought leadership to the local programmatic community
• Be a team player and show openness to being asked to participate in projects or tasks that may be outside daily responsibilities.
• Understand our company－wide product offering and operational functions and seek upselling opportunities with existing client base.
• 2－5 years of experience in online advertising; preference given for account management or sales experience in the programmatic space
• Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
• Genuine curiosity, strategic thinking and the ability to learn on－the－fly.
• Willingness to proactively trouble－shoot campaign issues and quickly find a solution that exceeds client expectations
• Strong presentation skills, including crafting the story, writing the deck and communicating the message to the client or partner.
• Ability to work independently and to achieve success based on your own initiative.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Periodic travel is required
• Undergraduate degree