Product Marketing Specialist, Clé de Peau Beauté
Key objectives of the role:
• Strategize and own the digital experiences end-to-end while working with cross functional teams, distributed in different locations.
• Contribute to develop premium and purposeful storytelling to connect with target audiences online and devise a strategic content mapping in line with the consumer journey and amplify contents to build a strong brand presence throughout consumer touch points.
• Understand our target consumer's media consumption behavior toward developing strong media plans, primarily for seasonal brand campaigns working with our partner agencies for maximizing brand share of voice and creating emotional bonds with our target consumers..
Main areas of responsibility
• Lead the digital experience for CPB brand: integrate commerce and deliver a solid core content offering.
• Execute the vision for CPB site development and how it connects with overall brand strategy, putting product and consumer experience first.
• Maximize traffic to CPB.com through in-depth understanding of target consumer's media consumption behavior.
• Plan and own digital marketing campaign for the brand and make sure it is aligned with business objectives and KPIs.
• Define and manage digital agency engagement and relationships.
• Develop digital media brief to ensure a top level media plan toward maximizing brand demand.
• Optimize all digital media performance in order to achieve business target and KPI.
• Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy versus execution.
• Provide content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for the consumer.
Desired Skills and experiences
University degree and above
• Minimum five years' experience in beauty brand marketing or a related field. Agency experience is acceptable.
• Minimum two years' experience in digital marketing and communication.
• Knowledge of digital media a plus.
• Fluency in both Japanese and English.
• Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, OLM/Display, Mobile, Retargeting, Affiliates, Email and Social toward not only driving awareness and traffic, but also to accelerate repeat visits, purchases and increase consumer LTV.
• Previous experience managing media budgets and demonstrated track record of strong ROI.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations on complex business issues.
08:30 〜 17:15