Marketing and Communication Senior Manager
The Marketing and Communication Senior Manager is in charge of the whole Marketing and Communication strategy of this brand.
At the core of the overall Brand strategy this person is heading a team currently of three people.
Marketing communications and public relations
Implement long term Marketing and Communications strategies
1. Responsible for creating implementing and measuring the success of:
－ A comprehensive marketing communications and public relations program that will enhance the Brand’s image awareness and position within the Japan Market.
－ All Organization marketing communications public relations and CRM activities and materials including publications media relations Digital Marketing and so forth.
2. In tight collaboration with France Headquarter ensure articulation of Brand’s desired image message and position assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization and to all partners both internal and external.
3. Coordinate media interest in the Brand and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
4. Act as the Brand’s representative with the media.
5. Coordinate the appearance of all Brand print and electronic materials such as letterhead use of logo brochures etc.
6. Ensure that the Brand regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends and make concrete proposals.
7. Responsible for all Digital Marketing activities including Japan Homepage and Social Media.
8. Leads projects as assigned such as special events.
Planning and budgeting
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Brand President.
2. Develop short－ and long－term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities monitor progress assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Recommend short－ and long－term Brand goals and objectives to the Brand President.
4. Develop implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
5. Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing communications and public relations and the specific Brand business and use this information to help the Brand operate with initiative and innovation.
－ Bachelors degree with at least 10 years work experience in Marketing Media Communication with demonstrated success preferably in women’s fashion or handbag field.
－ Demonstrated skills knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing
Communications and public relations activities.
－ Demonstrated successful experience making presentations and negotiating with media.
－ Good computer skills in Excel Powerpoint Word Outlook.
－ Fluent written and oral communication skills in English is a must. （French is a plus）
－ Keen interest in fashion.
－ Long－term vision is an essential element.
－ Excellent Presentation