We are a professional firm providing audit tax and advisory services in Japan. We have more than 200000 professionals in 154 countries and offers value－added services to address the management issues of our clients all over the world.
As part of the broader team we enable organizations to achieve business－wide digital transformation.
Our Team will be the centerpiece of our firm’s digital strategy merging our professional insights in audit tax and advisory with the knowledge of our digital experts and the latest digital technology. It will support the digitalization of our own services as well as the digital transformation of our clients and will be a center for developing the solutions necessary to succeed in an increasingly competitive global landscape.
If you are interested to work in a fast paced continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
The Cloud Central team is a cross－functional team which governs delivers and operates the services to support our Information Technology Services （ITS） Global’s strategy around the adoption of cloud services as a strategic enabler for business agility.
The Cloud Central Delivery Team is responsible for the design development and delivery of new cloud services providing support to the Cloud IT Relationship Manager in the onboarding of new applications and environments adding new capabilities to the service working closely with the operational team to ensure the smooth transition of applications into the production environment.
Accountabilities responsibilities and tasks
• Responsible for managing third－party cloud delivery resources ensuring services delivered are aligned with the
underpinning contractual arrangements. Consulted during the contracting of third－party resources by the Cloud Portfolio
Manager and the Cloud Operations Manager.
• Responsible for the timely onboarding of applications onto the current Cloud Central platform coordinating the delivery
by cloud delivery SMEs TCS cloud delivery SMEs working closely with our other delivery teams.
• Responsible in conjunction with the Cloud Central Operations Manager to ensure all services delivered are sustainable
and robust in operation.
• Responsible for coaching peers and team members facilitating knowledge transfer within the Cloud Central group.
• Responsible for ensuring the Cloud Central Management Team have timely access to the relevant technical expertise in
consultation with stakeholders on the delivery of service.
• Accountable for leading technical designs managing and providing technical subject matter expertise to projects
which are deploying new business applications.
• Consulted in the provision of measurement and reporting capabilities.
• Participate and act as a promoter and guardian of global standards and standard infrastructure services and solutions.
• Responsible for understanding of and maintaining infrastructure market and technical knowledge ensuring that service
offerings from suppliers remain in line with best practices.
• Responsible for being a subject matter expert on cloud infrastructure technologies within our global and regional
data centers cloud and global network collaborating with member firms in global technology programs.
• Consulted in vendor selection acquisition negotiations and contract maintenance.
• Consulting in designing services that are operable and contributing to operational steady state ensuring high quality
continuously available managed services.
• Provide budgetary information to projects for services.
Management and competencies
• Able to clearly articulate the importance of and expectations regarding delivery of work and results time effort and
timelines to projects and work relations.
• Understand importance of seeking personal and technical feedback to further improve deliverables in project improve
services and to determine personal development plan.
• Ability to breakdown work into clearly identified and measurable tasks.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead technical discussions in a constructive way with clear goals deliverables and with
documented agreements and follow－up actions.
• Build constructive working relations across the different teams functions cultures genders and demonstrate our
behaviors and value.
• Consult and escalate project or operational issues and challenges beyond his/her own experience or skillset.
• Demonstrate deliver and promote high－quality work and risk management across the organization.
• Communicate the value of learning from mistakes in order to improve quality and operational steady state.
• Ability to display excellent operational analytic incident troubleshooting leadership skills.
• Promotes cross－functional and cross－border IT team working and networking to use global network knowledge
specialism and experience.
• Capable of strategic thinking and of moving strategic plans into action.
• Coach and mentor peers and team members facilitate knowledge transfer within the Global Infrastructure group and
strategically develop team members skills.
• Attention to detail and pride in well－presented and accurate work.
• A get－the－job－done mentality.
• Business or higher level of English communication skills.
• Japanese communication skills helpful but not necessary.
• Excellent communication skills in English verbally and written to all levels of the organization. Confidence in dealing with
staff managers and partners across the firm.
• Experience of working in a multi－cultural multi－vendor environment in a multi－discipline team across countries
with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
• Ten years of experience in implementing and managing enterprise infrastructure technology and business applications
in a large scale infrastructure.
• Familiar with the creation of IT standards and roadmaps.
• Core advisory and leadership skills including ITIL processes SLAs and KPIs cost of service and risk and security.
• Coordination and project management skills in order to coordinate team tasks understanding of full project cycle to
support deployment projects.
• Confidence in dealing with staff managers and partners across the firm.
• In depth 10＋ years （300/400 level） of working experience with infrastructure enterprise technologies such as network
components LAN/WAN ＆ NAT servers data center technology storage and servers cloud authentication solutions.
Strong understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment:
◦ Microsoft products: Windows Server Microsoft Internet Information Server SQL Server SharePoint Server Office
Active Directory Certificates PKI Virtualization SAML OAuth network protocols and routing and network components
◦ Firewall and load balancer technologies such as UAG F5 TMG Checkpoint Bluecoat Juniper Cisco HP Layer 7.
◦ Cloud Technologies such as Office 365 MS Azure Amazon AWS.
◦ Virtualization solution storage offerings such as 3Par EMC and NetApp network equipment.
◦ Authentication technologies such as LDAP Certificates ADFS Kerberos Virtual Directories and Active Directory user
and policy management.
Education / Academics
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field
• Professional IT Qualifications in related products （CCNA MCSE MCP CCIE …）
• ITIL Foundation
• PMP / Prince 2 certification is a prerequisite
－Depending on your task you may work at other site.
|代表者||代表取締役社長 朝雄 弘士|