[Ignition] Lighthouse Solution Owner_EN ” Native level of Japanese skillsis required.”
About our Ignition
We are a professional firm providing audit tax and advisory services in Japan. We have more than 200000 professionals in 154 countries and offers value－added services to address the management issues of our clients all over the world.
As part of the broader team we enable organizations to achieve business－wide digital transformation.
Our Ignition Tokyo will be the centerpiece of our firm’s digital strategy merging our professional insights in audit tax and advisory with the knowledge of our digital experts and the latest digital technology. It will support the digitalization of our own services as well as the digital transformation of our clients and will be a center for developing the solutions necessary to succeed in an increasingly competitive global landscape.
If you are interested to work in a fast paced continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
The Solution Owner will play an active role in all aspects of creating innovative solutions for client engagements as well as internal projects typically working in small size teams alongside experts and colleagues of all kinds such as developers UI/UX designers data scientists researchers and others. In addition to project management activities and leading a small team of technical resources your work will include gathering and analyzing information formulating and challenging hypothesis communicating recommendations and solutions for our clients needs. You will sit in a unit responsible for leading the innovation process for all of our group in Japan and be part of a group of extremely talented passionate professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage business solutions from the problem definition till their execution
• Lead a team of developers and other various resources in order to develop and deliver digital solutions
• Lead engagements with stakeholders （Project/Product management）
• Discover and apply new digital trends ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems
• Act as a liaison between various technical creative and business side stakeholders
• Continuously provide insights and direction to all stakeholders to maintain consistency across stakeholder groups
• Project management experience is required for this role
• Work experience in a technology/IT strategy related role combined with expertise in areas such as digital strategy
innovation transformation blockchain IoT e－commerce AI/machine learning robotics cloud big data and analytics
• UI/UX solid understanding and experience working in teams with Agile/Lean approaches and software development
• Specific experience working on disruptive or innovative projects related to digital solutions to business problems
• Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
• Native level of Japanese skills
• Business or higher level of English communication skills
• Knowledge of Fintech InsureTech or PharmaTech
• Experience working with global team and clients
• Experience as a team leader
• Work experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence or GitLab
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau Power BI or similar
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Have a high level of communication skills and the ability to effectively bridge gap across various stakeholders
in Japanese and English
• Be creative yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new things to support
the transformation agenda
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work
（and teams work for managerial positions）
• Be a self－motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast－paced
always changing team
• Be confident in engaging with senior level client executives and multi－discipline stakeholders
• Have the ability to remain flexible between internal and client related projects
• Have discipline in use of and learning software to improve project work flow （Program management like capabilities）