Blockchain Developer with Japanese communication skills helpful but not necessary.
As a software developer focusing on blockchain smart－contracts and DApps you will work in a
dynamic and evolving environment working with a variety of teams across the practice. You
will be capable of developing working blockchain prototypes based on a variety of use－cases as
well as identifying the optimal platform and architecture fit for purpose. You will also be
familiar with the creation and deployment of smart contracts across blockchain nodes on
Ethereum as well as having at least some basic practical knowledge of working with DApps.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Identify design and implement the optimal methods to convert blockchain business
use－cases into working prototypes.
• Input into the development and creation of use－cases which will include application of
smart－contracts and DApps.
• Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be
implemented including development testing and production environments.
• Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications.
Details to be discussed at the final stage.
Commute allowance Health Insurance Welfare pension insurance
Employment insurance Workers accident insurance、retirement package Health insurance
association cafeteria Plan etc.
Paid leave: 10～20 days/Year
OFF days 120days/Year
2days off （Sat Sun）/Week、
National Holidays Year－end New Year Congratulations and condolences vacation Special Vacation
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3＋years Developer / Design Experience preferred.
• Experience with Linux （RHEL and Debian） a plus.
• Familiarity with git version control software is a must.
• Interest in cryptography and some knowledge of cryptographic hash functions and their implementation.
• Ideal candidate will be someone who has done development work around blockchain with Ethereum Hyperledger
or a similar platform.
• Ideal candidate should have at least one of the following use cases
◦ Crypto currency exchanges
◦ Track ＆ Trace
◦ Tokenisation and / or Stablecoin
• Experience with the AWS or Azure or Google cloud computing platform is a plus.
• Experience in deployment pipelines such as Kubernetes is a plus.
• Hands on experience in Ethereum （Go C＋＋ Rust） Hyperledger （such as Fabric and
Sawtooth） Ripple Bitcoin Litecoin – a big plus.
• Hands on experience with smart－contract tools such as Solidity Truffle– a big plus.
• Knowledge on security design is a big plus
• Working knowledge of Node.js and related tools is a plus.
• Experience working with teams with Agile/Lean approaches.
• Experiences working on developing interfaces between Blockchain and enterprise solutions such as SAP is a big plus.
• Business or higher level of English communication skills.
• Japanese communication skills helpful but not necessary
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Be interested in the power of blockchain technology particularly from a distributedledger consensus perspective.
• Be an accomplished and passionate software developer who may not have extensive
experience applying your skills in blockchain but have an interest to do so in an
environment that has hundreds of interesting and relevant use－cases spread across
hundreds of global clients.
• Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies ideas and unique
solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
• Be creative yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new
things to support the transformation agenda.
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and
managing own work （and teams work for managerial positions.）
• Be a self－motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly
engage with a fast－paced always changing team.